Pages

September 21, 2010

dear diary..

dear diary,
my life is sucks. i repeat its totally sucks! i hate my job, i hate being me now. i hate all things around me. everything. everyone.

dear diary,
i still keep thinking to run away.

dear diary,
sometimes i feel want to end my life.

dear diary,
its so creepy n scary when i thought that way.

dear diary,
i'm still thinking to get the hell out from here.

dear diary,
i think i am become crazy.

dear diary,
i hate me because i didnt get what i want- freedom to make my own choice.

dear diary,
i'm coward, weak n lost.

dear diary,
is GOD hate me or its because i forgot Him? YES. the answer its because i forgot Him.

dear diary,
i hate my self for being like this.

dear diary,
i wish to turn back time n make a better choices.

dear diary,
i hate because tonight i'm crying again before fall asleep.

dear diary,
there's so many hates in me n again i think i'm crazy. so please help. i think i am a psycho.

dear diary,
pray for me to become stronger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment